THINKING ABOUT KNOWING SIR MELVILLE PELS AND THOSE PALMERS FROM PTA...

THE MAN CALLED PALMER FROM PTA came and fetched some cats from me just after I had my little boy IAN -- AND that was during the time before the snow in HILLBROW AND I had been
working at the OK -- IN THOSE days, as well as at the METRO AND THE STER KINEKOR GROUP AT NIGHT -- I HAD TWO JOBS --- 
When the man who I KNEW LEFT AND joined the SAPS ------- PROMPTING ME to then go on and see someone else instead ---- WHEN I went to look for him
he had signed up and gone to basic training --- which was quite long in those days.....................
most of the other men I knew had gone to the army as well -- and then chosen either a career 
some chose POLICING A lot did -- a lot of the men who were at varsity chose POLICING AND THEN -- not the army as well -- so they could study as well.....................................................

Comments

Popular Posts