GONE TO THE GLASSHOP AND THERE IS SOME CRIMINAL PLUMBER THERE

LOOKING AT THE MAN who has all the NIGERIANS ON his property and thinking what a criminal he is really -- where they are so goes crime -- some are religious some are not - there is always a problem with all the guys out there instead -- the nigerians next door are trying to get me to cover their vets bills as well -- there has been another unlawful entry into my property by people linked to crime UP AND DOWN THE STREET - LINKED TO CRIME -- LINKED TO ISREALIS AND LINKED TO MAYBE THE SEX INDUSTRY -- I DO NOT KNOW -- but I AM GOING TO SLAM A MISSILE INTO LANDSEC SA FOR THE THEFT OF THE GLASS AND THEIR CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION OF ME -- no jokes here please as I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT NOT LEAVING UNTIL THE 30TH JANUARY -- I CATCH THE BASTARD CAUSING TROUBLE AND I AM GOING TO BARBEQUE HIS BALLS ON A SPIT..................

Comments

Popular Posts