DECEMBER WAS ONE OF THE DARKEST HOURS IN SOUTH AFRICAS HISTORY

SIMPLY because these corrupt officials tried to steal the life of one artist namely me when I have the citezenships of 5 other countries other than SOUTH AFRICA SO THEY totally did

everything wrong instead and if this kind of abuse of power carries on - then more deaprtments

in SOUTH AFRICA TODAY ARE GOING TO be shut down and busted down to the bare bones due to the corruption taking place in them - I know this because it happened to me -

and I am relentless - they do it again - I come out fighting again - because I AM FIGHTING

FOR MY RIGHTS - we discussed the BALICH FARM THE OTHER DAY AND MARINOVICH

name came up and I can remember swimming in the pool at this farm as well with them,

JOHNNY WAS referring to an article in the press about him having a baby and getting married

late and I was blown away by the fact that - I sometimes used to go through the gate onto

LILIES LEAF AS WELL - we had a good view of LILLIES LEAF FROM THE POOL AREA OF

THE FARM IN RIVONIA -- and my mom used to go there for years before I was born to the

BALICH FARM - BEING THAT IT WAS OPP LILLIESLEAF -- well who knows - LOOKING IN

THE PAPERS TODAY AND THE NAME BOSWELL AND THE ELEPHANTS COMES UP....

ALSO a lot of articles about the crime and violence facing police officers -- the thing is that

the things that happened to me in DECEMBER CANNOT BE ALLOWED AS MY CHILDREN

COULD have been shot due to these peoples recklessness and negligence - the only type

of police men and women want on the streets are good ones - that this is not always the

case is what leads to the terrible and often unfair and terrible news reporting about them as

well.......the past aside - we need to leave the past behind and realise that policing in terms

of being racist is gone -- that this works both ways and a white person cannot be allowed

to be attacked in their home due to the stupidity and lack of knowledge about how different

people live as well............I see a lot of unfair reporting about police officers everywhere in

every newspaper - but the thing is - what happened to me in DECEMBER CANNOT BE

ALLOWED TO HAPPEN - IT WAS STUPID AND it cost me 40mil GBP worth of artwork -

cost an illegal eviction - cost me almost my reputation and I am an international artist and

will always be one stupidity aside......it cost my rather old aunt R100 000 - cost me 5mil

of what I own -- all because some stupid loser -- who did not know his job threw a tantrum...

http://www.thetimes.co.za

http://www.thestar.co.za

http://www.thecitizen.co.za

I DO ACTUALLY WANT EVERYONE LINKED TO THE BOTCH UP BROUGHT TO BOOK

FOR THEIR FAILURES -- NOT MINE THEIRS - THERE ARE FAILURES OF INTELLIGENCE

ON THE STREETS OF HIGHLANDS NORTH THAT LEAD TO THIS kind of crime being

committed against me instead ----- I have a right to self defense in terms of the constitution..

Comments

Popular Posts