THE CRIMINAL ho from MOUNTAINVIEW THAT is linked to the plot to kill me in DEC 2008 AND MY FAMILY OF LIARS AND CRIMINALS...

WHO ARE AND WERE the parties involved and what did they do this for - because this is a serious issue along with the falsification of evidence as there are evidenciary trials that got screwed up linked to my daughter and what happened with the baby incident as well - because of the liars and whores asses linked to JOHNNY OZBOLT AND THE LIARS linked to everyone else - ALL I WANT IS TO SEE EVERYONE charged and checked on and justice done because of the harm and the lies and the theft of what I OWN BY A DOGS ASS AND WHORE linked to MICKEY GEORGI AND THE LIAR WHORE THAT JOHNNY OZBOLT IS MEETING UP NEAR THE VICTORY LINKED TO CRIME AND CORRUPTION and what was done to me - by everyone.......

Comments

Popular Posts